Watch the Episode
In this episode, the guys go over ways to grow your email list. They touch on organic methods, paid methods, and mistakes to avoid when growing your list.
Beer of the Day: Victory Brewing Company – Golden Monkey
Here’s a quick summary:
Ways to grow your list organically – ASK!
1. Add a subscribe link in your email signature
2. Add a subscribe link at the end of your blog posts (in the body, not the side bar!)
3. Gate your best content, and have a subscribe option to the gated page
4. Install SumoMe on your site
Ways to grow your list using paid advertising
1. Use direct marketing to target your audience, and drive traffic to a signup page
2. Advertise a contest with the option to subscribe to your list
Awesome tools we mentioned:
2. Hello Bar
Other items we discussed:
1. Justin wrote an article on ways to grow your email list for the Wise Stamp Blog, take a look here:
2. We wrote another article for the Cave Blog on 4 easy ways to get more email subscribers, see those tips here:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!