Watch the Episode
We love conferences. No, seriously. We love them so much that we shot this video, all about conferences. Master them with these tips.
Beer of the Day: The Union Jack IPA from Firestone Walker Brewing
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Buy a Snapchat geo-filter and set it up to show around the conference
2. Go live on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube – wherever you have an audience that would be interested in the day’s happenings
3. Give a keynote or be on a panel
4. Be engaged on social media to set up meetings outside of the conference
5. Follow along with conference hashtags before your scheduled event
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Here’s an example of two Snapchat geo-filters we bought for DIGIMARCON
Other items we discussed:
NONE – but…..
If you’re in the marketing industry or a small business owner, you might be interested in our new podcast: Mind Your Marketing.
On the show, Justin and Jordan go over all of the latest marketing news, while also discussing trending ads. MYM airs every Wednesday, and we’d be thrilled if you had a listen. You can hit subscribe below to watch MYM live on YouTube, or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Here is the link to subscribe on the Apple podcasting app.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!