Watch the Episode
Influencer marketing is getting a tough time lately. Here are some of the pros and cons when you invest in influencers.
Beer of the Day: Lost Coast Sharkinator White IPA
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Influencer marketing is affordable, and you can get very specific with who you select to market your product
2. It can give small brands big name recognition
3. It works – 54% of people have bought a product after seeing it on social media
1. You’re putting your brand in someone else’s hands
2. Can feel inauthentic if things go wrong
Awesome tools we mentioned:
Our favorite tool for finding influencers is Buzzsumo – search for topics and see who’s writing the most socially popular articles.
Other items we discussed:
Here’s another great article on tools to find influencers for your marketing efforts from Mention.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!