Watch the Episode
This week we discuss a few of our favorite Snapchat tips, that work with any platform offering stories.
Beer of the Day: No beers! Drinking in public is frowned upon in California.
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Use filters to stand out
2. Buy filters for appropriate events
3. Connect your snaps together – tell a story!
4. Share your content across different platforms – save your snaps and share them on Instagram and Facebook
5. Use different filters and share them on networks that don’t have those filters
6. Start conversations – when someone posts something interesting, comment on it
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Ghostcodes is a great app for discovering users to follow on Snapchat. It’s available on both iOS and Android.
Other items we discussed:
We mentioned two brands to follow on Snapchat to get a feel for fresh storytelling on the platform:
And of course, if you want to follow the guys on Snapchat, you can do that here:
Justin on Snapchat:
Jordan on Snapchat:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!