How To Evolve With Your Customers – Episode 6
In this episode, the guys talk about how you can get in front of more customers, and where to find them.
Beer of the Day: Holy Mackerel – Panic Attack
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Traditional forms of marketing are losing the attention of many audiences
2. You NEED to be where your buyers are – be platform agnostic and follow them to the ends of the earth
3. Everything needs to be mobile friendly (your website, advertisements, etc.)
4. Marketing is a two-way conversation now
5. You need to engage your audience, don’t just yell at them
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
Other items we discussed:
1. Here’s an article Jordan wrote that’s relevant to the video topic (should you want more) – it’s titled, “It’s Time to Stop Marketing Like it’s 2005”
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Give people valuable information, not flyers” -@CaveJustin”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!