How to Schedule Your Social Media FAST – Episode 36
Today, we’re talking about how to do your social media in one hour per week.
Beer of the Day: No beers! Drinking in public is frowned upon in California.
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Use a content calendar to lay out your themes, important dates, and posting schedule
2. Try to stay a few weeks in advance
3. Use a service like Feedly to stay on top of news outlets you can utilize
4. Use a scheduler like Buffer or Hootsuite and fill it out so you can remain consistent with your posting
5. Still, be sure to add content in the moment – people love spontaneity
6. Check in on your posts – and stay classy on social media
7. There are 52 weeks in the year (watch the last 20 seconds for context)
Awesome tools we mentioned:
Well, we mentioned a bunch of awesome plugins, as you are aware.
Other items we discussed:
If you’re just starting out on social media, you’re likely wondering how to get an initial following. This video will help you start building a social presence from zero to hero:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Put a face to your brand on social media” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!