How to Use Twitter Like a Pro – Episode 30
This week we talk about how to use Twitter like a pro, with 3 quick tips.
Beer of the Day: No beers! Drinking in public is frowned upon, apparently.
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Twitter chats are a great place to up your engagement and connect with people who use the platform the most
2. Use Twitter search to connect with your audience
3. Use holidays and observances to get your brand into the spotlight
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Where to find Twitter chats
2. We love Social Quant as a tool to grow your following. If you’re looking for more ways to use Twitter Advanced Search, they wrote a great article on the subject. Take a look.
Other items we discussed:
1. We discussed our own blogs on monthly observances to use as content ideas. Here’s an example of one of those blogs. Stay tuned at the end of the month for May’s big dates.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Twitter search is powerful. Use it to find your customers.” -@CaveJustin”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!