Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Marketing Agency – Episode 8
In this episode, the guys go over what questions you need to ask when hiring a marketing agency. They’ll go over the good, the bad, and the red flags that should make you run for the hills.
Beer of the Day: PALM
Here’s a quick summary:
Questions to ask:
1. Can you guarantee first-page ranking?
2. Do you outsource your work?
3. What’s your link building strategy?
4. How will we communicate?
5. How are you marketing yourself/your own business?
1. Unexplainable jargon
3. No online reviews/presence
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. We didn’t mention any. Here’s a video of Justin’s favorite song, instead.
Other items we discussed:
1. Jordan wrote an article on questions brokerages should ask before hiring an agency for Inman News. If you’re in real estate and you’re looking to hire a marketing agency, here are his nine tips.
2. Further SEO tips, specific to real estate:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”The CEO of Nike isn’t sitting in his office wearing Adidas” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!