Tips & Tricks For Working Remotely – Episode 16
In this episode, we’re offering tips and tricks we’ve learned from our time working semi-remotely over the past year.
Beer of the Day: Uinta Punk’n Pumpkin Ale
Here’s a quick summary:
1. If you’re working remotely, you need to keep the same hours as your team
2. Always be available
3. Stay connected with a messaging platform like Slack
4. Use a project management software
5. Keep your files in the cloud
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Slack – here are 5 Slack integrations we love.
3. Google Drive
Other items we discussed:
1. Justin wrote an article about how he works remotely, and shared it on LinkedIn Pulse. Take a look, here:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Always be available” -@CaveJustin”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!