Two Shortcuts You Should Never Take on Social Media – Episode 9
In this episode, the guys go over two social media sins, and what you can do instead of taking shortcuts.
Beer of the Day: Monk in the Trunk Organic Amber Ale
Here’s a quick summary:
Things to never do on social media:
1. Automate your social media feed
2. Buy followers
What you can do instead:
1. Schedule using a product like Buffer or Hootsuite
2. Run ads to up your followers (with detailed targeting)
Awesome tools we mentioned:
Other items we discussed:
1. If you want to grow your audience on a given social network, try using another social network for promotion.
2. Republishing can be a great way to break through a plateau. See SumoMe’s article on republishing content here, along with this spreadsheet full of publishers that accept articles for republication. All you have to do to access the spreadsheet is send out a tweet.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”You can’t automate authenticity” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!