Best Free Resources For Content Creators – Episode 44
Today we drink Czech beer and discuss the best free media related resources for content creators. Plus, we hit the over on mustache puns, which was set at 4.5.
Beer of the Day: Primator Maibock
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Unsplash is a great resource for royalty-free landscape photography
2. For Music, we love Wistia’s free catalog
3. Pexels is great for free video content
4. You can purchase videos on
5. Pixlr is an excellent free alternative to PhotoShop
Awesome tools we mentioned:
Remember – double check to see if each photo/song/video/icon is free to use, and if they require attribution, give it!
1. Unsplash, and Pixabay for photos
2. FlatIcon for icons
3. Wisita’s Music Collection, Royalty Free Music on SoundCloud, and YouTube’s Audio Library
5. Pixlr is a great alternative to PhotoShop
Other items we discussed:
Since you’re interested in free resources for content creation, you might also be interested on this past episode of In The Cave, where we discussed how to shoot videos on a budget.
Thank you so much for watching!
If you’re in the marketing industry or a small business owner, you might be interested in our new podcast: Mind Your Marketing.
On the show, Justin and Jordan go over all of the latest marketing news, while also discussing trending ads. MYM airs every Wednesday, and we’d be thrilled if you had a listen. You can hit subscribe below to watch MYM live on YouTube, or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Here is the link to subscribe on the Apple podcasting app.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!