Watch the Episode
In this episode, we’ll give you the steps to getting over 1000 views on your next blog post.
Beer of the Day: Guinness Nitro IPA
Here’s a quick summary:
1. The goal is to use other people’s audiences
2. You need to give value to get other people to share your post
3. Find other companies that share a customer base with you, and write about them: evaluate their services and write an authentic article with your thoughts and opinions
4. Link back to those companies websites, and add pictures of them via Instagram or Facebook
5. Let them know that you wrote about them, and share the article with them
6. Ask the companies you mentioned to share the article!
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. We mentioned that you should use other page’s Instagram accounts, and embed their photos on your blog or in your article. Here’s a step-by-step guide to embedding Instagram photos.
Other items we discussed:
1. Here’s an example of an article we wrote using this tactic. The article was shared by Wistia, after we wrote an article about why every business should use Wistia for video hosting.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Write authentic articles about companies you LOVE” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!