Four Resources Every Marketer Should Use – Episode 18
In this episode, we discuss our favorite marketing resources.
Beer of the Day: Hallo Ich Bin Berliner Weisse – Peach
Here’s a quick summary:
1. There are a lot of resources available, but to stay well rounded you need to use several weekly.
2. Moz is a great resource for SEO information. In particular, we love Whiteboard Friday.
3. HubSpot’s blog covers all facets of digital and inbound marketing.
4. Public relations skills are still important, and Udemy courses are a great way to learn.
5. Social changes daily, and Social Media Examiner provides tons of articles and videos to keep you updated.
Awesome tools we mentioned:
2. HubSpot Blog
3. Erica Swallow’s Udemy Course
4. The Morning Social Media Marketing Talk Show
Other items we discussed:
For further reading, Justin wrote an article for Social Media Today on a similar topic: 9 Free Resources Every New Marketer Needs to Bookmark.
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Moz gives tactical advice you can use right away” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!